Online express carriers to reach concrete destinations.
Already from 2002 Unex has been developing services such as online express carriers with high additional values for the delivery of packages and documents.
In 2003 the company felt the need to create and design a more complete version of the multicarrier software for online express deliveries called nextship™. After a few years of design, production and notable investments, nextship manager™ arrived, a complete online express carrier platform that can satisfy and optimise the logistics and movement needs of company goods in all sizes, from the sending of packages and documents to the shipment of bulky goods.
Nextship manager™ offers fundamental and useful information for notably reducing the costs of the services offered by the individual carriers. The available data are:
- a comparison of delivery times/transit times/zones/price lists/service quality
- carrier management, considering integration with their control and monitoring systems
- production and management of the necessary documents; the delivery operation processes, warehouse movements, vehicle bay and relative organisation of the drivers
- administration management through integration with the management systems on the market
- the production of advanced reports for the statistics and the analysis of users profiled in the company, according to their aggregate data base
Unex’s technical spirit is always active. Thanks also to recommendations from clients, its “web it” division is ready to develop new instruments to simplify online express carrier deliveries.